ABOUT 3 HEALTHY CHICKS          FAQ          HEALTHY CHICK CLUB          LINK LOVE          ADVERTISE           EVENTS          LITTLE DETAILS         

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reflections...

This is my first crack at blogging from by blackberry, so if it's filled with typos and not as aesthetically pleasing, cut me a little slack- I'm trying to be tech savvy here!

Anyway, I am sitting here on an amazing saturday afternoon in Columbus Circle in NYC. You'd think that this is a pretty odd place for me to be considering I'm not one of those person's who thinks the city is the bomb. It's not that easy to get me on the east side of the Lincoln Tunnel.

Yet here I sit in the midsts of the city's chaotic energy, listening to the bubble of the fountain, reflecting on the bliss, sheer gratitude and peace that has come into my life over the past year and a half.

I am in the city today because it is the last weekend of the 2010 IIN PTP program, and my Immersion graduation. And I almost can't believe it. When I think about where I was in December 2007 when I first enrolled in IIN and where I am now, tears of bliss and gratitude actually spring into my eyes.....I am teaching yoga, I'm a doula, I have a prospering women's wellness practice, and I am in business with two of the most amazng, inspirational women I have the priviledge to call friend, let alone business partners. And we're laying the groundwork for what my better half likes to call "healthy-world-domination".

I am not sure life could get much better.

But in my wise old age of 35, I know a little bit about life, and I know that it indeed can get better, and the next chapter is going to be the best yet. I know that once again I have reinvented myself and I am not the person I was 3 years ago, I am just a fine wine. And I am blessed to have the ability to realize that.

I am so filled with gratitude for the people in my life that have supported me throughout this transformation that I am actually enjoying myself in Columbus Circle, NYC. The humidity, the people, the blaring sirens and all. Never in a million years would I have believed this Adirondack girl could find a moment of peace and pleasure in a city of millions.

I've grown a lot. I have so much to be thankful for. And I am damn proud of my accomplishments. Sitting alone in NYC, in celebration of myself feels so much more important than the day I graduated from college....or law school....or super duper law school.

Go me!!

Keep it Fresh!
~Terra
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment