ABOUT 3 HEALTHY CHICKS          FAQ          HEALTHY CHICK CLUB          LINK LOVE          ADVERTISE           EVENTS          LITTLE DETAILS         

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gallbladder Flush

Ok, so this isn't the most pleasant of posts, but I think it's important to talk a bit about. This past week I did my first gallbladder flush. This was a natural way to effectively and painlessly remove from the gallbladder and liver, most stones, gravel, crystals, debris and residues that hinder our body's detoxification and healing. My doctor recommended the flush for me, and I'm really glad I did it.

I did this procedure at home, over 24 hours, using ingredients from a local food store - for no more than $10.00. It is non-toxic, fast acting and had NO side effects. I feel absolutely great and plan to do this flush each Spring from now on. I easily flushed out a few hundred gallstones. The picture to the right (these are not mine, but are exactly what they looked like and were the size), is what was flushing from my gallbladder. To think hundreds of these stones (because I could do the flush a few more times and still keep going, that's how many there are!) are building up in our systems...I'm sorry, to me, that is just gross! I want them out!

Benefits of a flush
The gallbladder is very important to the digestive process. The gallbladder collects and concentrates the bile that your liver produces, and then releases it into your stomach when it is needed. Sometimes, however, problems occur within the gallbladder. Gallstones are one of the most common, and most painful, ailments. Although physicians regularly suggest gallbladder surgery, and hence the removal of the gallbladder, as treatment, sometimes a gallbladder cleanse can be just as effective. A gallbladder cleansing protocol can help flush out and eliminate the gallstones that are causing pain, as well as help eliminate the problems that can come with them. In addition, your general health can be improved, since the removal of gallstones can help your overall digestion.


Have you done a gallbladder flush? If so, please share your experience below. My flush was from the Ayurvedic Dr. John Douillard at LifeSpa and I totally recommend it! Let me know if you have any questions.

Keep it fresh!
- Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I definitely had trouble with my gall bladder prior to switching to a healthy lifestyle. While in law school, I actually had an ER doctor tell me that I wouldn't be able to "live a normal life without gall bladder problems" and that it was necessary for me to have it surgically removed. Well, I am living proof that detoxes work, because 9 years later, I still have my gall bladder and it has been problem free! :)

    ReplyDelete